Hisun Motors Corp., USA is seeking a Business Development Manager for our headquarters, located in McKinney, Texas. This position is responsible for managing dealer accounts within a designated sales territory and supporting/collaborating with the District Sales Manager to develop the Powersports dealer network.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to succeed and grow within the Powersports industry as a vital member of our winning team.
Essential Roles and Functions:
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to all dealers.
- Maintain consistent call schedule for all dealers within designated territory.
- Responsible for daily prospecting of new dealers within designated territory.
- Support and collaborate with District Sales Manager to determine sales strategy, create sales quotes, process orders, prospecting, follow-ups, and all related paperwork and reports.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of current dealers and prospects.
- Present the Hisun brand to dealer principals and staff in a confident, professional manner.
- Follow-up with existing customers via telephone and email, cross-sell, and up-sell.
- Handle inbound dealer inquiries.
- Articulate product/service features and benefits, programs, pricing and credit terms to dealers.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training when applicable.
- Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate initiatives with potential customers.
- Successfully build and maintain exceptional, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Some travel may be required to visit current and potential dealers, attend sales events or exhibits.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Powersports industry experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Ability to use sound judgement and calculated decision making.
- Excellent and efficient time management skills.
- Ability to drive all-terrain and utility-terrain vehicles.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a detailed listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties may be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation: Hisun Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary, plus monthly commission & quarterly bonus opportunities, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Relocation Assistance: None