If you have mechanical and/or technical experience in Motorcycles or other Powersports and enjoy problem solving, this might be a great fit for you!
North American Staffing Group is looking for ENTHUSIASTIC Powersports Techline Customer Support Representatives for a BUSINESS ESSENTAIL, WELL-KNOWN MANUFACTURING Company located in Timmonsville, SC 29161. This is a full-time, long-term position offering a stable work environment. Motorcycle or other Powersports technical and mechanical experience is necessary.
The Powersports Techline Customer Support Representative provides industry leading technical support to ensure timely repair of customer machines (motorcycles and other powersports) and collect/document accurate market product issue information.
· Pay: $18 – $24/Hour depending on experience
· Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
· Type: W2, Full-time, Long-term Contractor (no end date)
· Location: ONSITE – Timmonsville, SC
· Benefits: Eligible for NASG Benefits after 60-days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac)
· High School or GED Required
· Motorcycle or other Powersports Repair certification preferred
· Microsoft office suite
· 3+ years in Mechanical Technical Support role, preferably in a call center environment
· ERP experience, SAP is a plus
· Experience with Techline Program or similar software
· Provide Dealer with diagnostic information to repair units.
· Provide Dealer with solutions based on Techline history, database info.
· Provide technical assistance to Customer Relations and FTM to affect unit repair.
· Issue Detection
· Provide quickest method of issue identification to quality groups.
· Provide 2 way information flow to/from Customer Relations
· TechLine Connect Case Management (weekly tracking report to Service Management)
· TechLine Controlled Parts (Campaign parts, iN/TechLine Controlled Parts List)
· TechLine Connect Dispatching and Tracking
· Backup TechLine Analyst during high call volume
Dealer Warranty Support
· Provide Dealer with Goodwill decisions.
· Provide Dealer with guidance and authorization for warranty and HPP.
· Offer warranty claim help and assistance to Dealer for warranty administration.
· Assist factory with Warehouse projects for “hands on” technical job.
· Assist FTM in “go to spot” field issues.
· Provide HNA and PRO with Techline case information from the Techline database.
· Provide HNA “heads up” info for accident injury cases.
· Assist QIC with issue investigation, special projects.
· Draft Wrench article for Techline related product issue.
· Draft and maintain Techline “Solutions” database, Tech Tips used by Techline, CR, and DSM.