Since 1981 Zipper’s Performance has been a leader in innovation of power train products for the aftermarket motorcycle business.
If you are comfortable talking to industry professionals and have strong telemarketing skills for servicing wholesale accounts, we want to talk with you! Do you have a background in H-D® motorcycles, motorcycles or mixed experience in high performance automotive and aftermarket parts with a desire to succeed? Your experience may be a good match for this opportunity to join a growing organization in the American V-Twin/Harley-Davidson® Aftermarket Performance industry.
Position Description: Technical Sales
If you love motorcycles and racing, would like to consider working for one of the industry most Revered Brands in the performance business the team at Zipper’s Performance Products would like to see your resume!
Zipper’s, a manufacturer of high-performance engine parts and kits, seeks a full-time technical sales person that is knowledgeable about the performance business. The Zipper’s brand of engine performance parts was established almost four decades ago grounded in competitive racing. Our skilled team works in a fast paced environment providing some of the best products in the industry.
Description of Work – Duties:
• Handling calls and emails from industry businesses
• Provide customers with accurate technical information
• Able to key in on each caller’s needs
• Develop use of Internal resources to improve customer experience
• Maintain detailed communication relations via phone and email support
• Must be organized, responsible, reliable, and detailed oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, email and in person
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and related Programs
• Mechanical Aptitude will be required for applicants
• Aftermarket knowledge
• In particular knowledge of Harley-Davidson power train is a plus
• This is a salaried position based on the specific technical ability and skills of each applicant.
• Benefits can include: health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account, 401k and paid vacation for qualified applicants.
• Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
• Occasional travel and work at consumer or industry trade events required
How to Apply
If you’re thinking you are a fit please send your resume with work history ASAP. We would love to talk with you.
Qualified applicants should send resume and salary history to our HR Department.
Send your package to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Sales Position. If you need a fax your resume please fax to our confidential fax at (410) 579-2834.