Zero Motorcycles has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Director for the Southwest Region (CA, AZ, NV). This role is responsible for driving retail & wholesale sales growth in the region as well as working closely with the Network Development Director to appoint and improve the performance of the network throughout the region. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of dealer operations and a desire to learn the OEM side of the motorcycles industry. The successful candidate should be a confident and positive communicator and a true brand ambassador for Zero Motorcycles.
· Onsite dealer training on Zero systems, merchandising, sales of the full range of products offered by Zero
· Support compliance initiatives
· Support dealer marketing activities with Zero company demonstrators
· Assist Regional Director in achieving wholesale and retail goals
· Aid Dealer Network Development by visiting potential dealer candidates
· Support Regional Sales Director in their achievement of company objectives for the region
· Complete call reports and log contact with dealers and their staff
· Move Zero inventory as requested
· Complete all tasks as assigned by RSD from time to time
Skills and Attributes
Candidate must be well versed, organized and proficient with PC related tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PPT, SalesForce.com, etc.). Other attributes that are preferred:
· Proven ability to multi-task and react positively to time critical situations
· A history of success that is tangibly measured by Key Performance Indicators
· Creative, collaborative, and excellent communication skills
· Organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy, and a right first time attitude
· Resourceful, reliable and tenacious
· Experience working with Salesforce.com is preferred
· Ability to work effectively and independently without micromanagement
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
· Ability to work various business hours and travel when appropriate to the job responsibilities assigned
· Must be able to load and unload motorcycles from a van
· Set up POP materials and host demo rides
Other Requirements (if applicable)
· Candidate must pass a background check
· Domestic travel will be required
· Motorcycle endorsement is required
About Zero Motorcycles
Zero Motorcycles is the next step in motorcycle evolution. By combining the best aspects of a traditional motorcycle with today’s most advanced technology, Zero produces high performance electric motorcycles that are lightweight, efficient, fast off the line and fun to ride. Each motorcycle is optimized from the ground up to leverage the revolutionary Z-Force™ electric powertrain and uses a specially designed rigid, aircraft-grade aluminum frame to minimize weight.
Once a burning idea conceived inside a Santa Cruz, California garage, Zero has rapidly grown into an internationally known motorcycle company. The result is groundbreaking motorcycle innovation that is available for customers to own today. Since 2006, when the first prototypes were produced, Zero has invited motorcyclists to go for a ride. Some things are better experienced than explained.
Zero Motorcycles is committed to transforming the motorcycling experience by bringing to market highly innovative electric motorcycles that offer exceptional value and performance. Zero is powered by innovation, driven by passion, guided by integrity and measured by results. Through extensive research, insight and experience, Zero combines the art and science of motorcycle development to create and manufacture products that excite consumers and inspire brand loyalty. Zero is determined to be the pre-eminent global electric motorcycle company.