Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a National Parts & Accessories (P&A) Sales Planner to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. This position reports to the Sales Planning Manager and will be responsible for developing P&A wholesale programs and promotions as well as tracking and managing the parts and accessories promotional budget.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze, create, implement & monitor P&A wholesale programs, discounts, and dealer marketing to achieve sales targets.
- Track and manage P&A promotional budget to ensure wholesale incentives are staying within budget.
- Track and report monthly P&A wholesale results, as well as assisting with short & mid-term sales planning (i.e., sales budget, revised budget, and MTP forecasting).
- Monitor large eCommerce-focused dealer sales program orders.
- Develop all Field Sales and Dealer communications related to parts and accessories sales activities.
- Work closely with the P&A Product Line managers, Field Sales, Supply Chain Management, and Business Planning teams.
- Create sales tools/education materials to assist the field team in achieving wholesale targets.
- Co-develop P&A dealer retail strategy and programs with marketing team (ex: dealer education, showroom materials, flyers, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the P&A education plan to ensure dealers and the Field Sales team understand new products and programs.
- Have a clear understanding of field sales, dealers, and the end-consumer mindset as related to P&A.
- Track and gather information on competitive wholesale/retail and dealer marketing programs, becoming a subject matter expert.
- Attend regional meetings, visit key dealers, displays/demos and markets as necessary to gather consumer and dealer insights.
- Create presentations to communicate the business situation to Executive Management and other internal staff.
- Create, track, and maintain P&A sales programs
- Manage wholesale promotional budget
- Create sales tools for Field Sales and dealers
- Collect and analyze dealer and competitive market feedback
- Attend offsite business meetings and visit key dealerships
What you’ll need to be successful:
- High School diploma required, BA/BS degree in a business-related field desired
- 5+ Years of Powersports Industry Experience Required
- Parts & Accessories experience required
- SAP and Business Objects experience desired
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Database, forecasting, production management, and reporting experience desired
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to manage multiple, forecasting, and strategic tasks simultaneously
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of a month
- Perform other duties as assigned
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.