Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Inside Sales Coordinator join our Motorsports Team in Marietta, GA. The Inside Sales Coordinator supports multiple Yamaha dealers to promote the sale of Genuine Parts & Accessories and on select occasions Yamaha units.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage 30 to 150 Dealers (based in primary geographic need) via Phone/E-mail to support their Parts & Accessory needs daily, Quarterly stocking programs, replenish Yamalube inventory, and Retail Promotion communication, in the daily operations of those assigned stores. Annual visits in the market to key Dealers with District Sales Manager preferred
- Serve as a liaison between the dealer network and Yamaha to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Contribute to the monthly internal sales reports interfacing with the RBM / RMM / RPM.
- Support the Service division and Customer Relations with priority orders to meet the customer service needs of the end user in priority situations.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with Yamaha products to provide product information to dealers and YMU support. Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information not intended for general consumption.
- Assist Field Sales Team members with Parts & Accessory support for both Stocking Order Programs and daily order needs. Work cross functionally with Product Group teams and internal departments
- Attend off-site functions (Corporate and Required Consumer facing) in support of Yamaha and Yamaha dealers as needed. Ability to work weekends to support Retail as needed is a preferred.
- Ability to safely operate Yamaha Motorsports Products, lift to up to 75 pounds and physically able to help set-up or tear down at events, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma required. BA / BS degree in Business, Sales or other related course of study preferred.
- 2 – 3 years phone sales experience required. Inside or outside sales experience strongly preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to relocate is required both currently and in the future to support Yamaha needs