Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, golf cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execute the build of all website pages, controllers, templates, applications and functions using current software development practices ensuring design documents are adhered to.
- Manage all aspects of the website ecosystem to ensure that it meets all KPI delivery targets, is error-free, maintains optimal uptime and is up-to-date with current technology, and meets ADA and Security regulations/laws.
- Implement integrations with external Data Points (API Integration) and outside vendors.
- Maintain a secure and well-organized database and CMS including active participation in the upload, cataloging and maintenance of assets.
- Manage the integration and development of marketing automation tasks within the website – including customer tracking, lead scoring,
- HubSpot/MA platform integration, UTM Linking, Nurture campaigns and Email campaigns. Provide High-Level assistance to business unit partners regarding website tools and usage *Develop and Maintain Website Documentation.
- Manage dev/production environments to ensure optimal quality controls are in place and that all code is evaluated before push to production.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Manage Lead Data by ensuring that lead scoring and nurture programs are active and in-place to provide the highest quality leads.
- Provide after-hours support as needed to ensure maximum website uptime.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- 2-Year degree or above in CS/ICS/Web Dev or related field.
- 3-5 years of powersports or similar industry experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
Reports to: Digital Marketing Strategy Manager
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.