Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Retail Finance Program Manager to join our Finance team in Cypress, CA. The Retail Finance Group Manager will be responsible for direct oversight of the Retail Finance pricing strategy, dealer interface with the Yamaha Card/Installment programs and Insurance Operations.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
· Develop and execute a strategic pricing plan on a quarterly basis for each product group to include subvention-based promotions.
· Develop and execute an incentive plan for Retail Finance/Insurance Operations that aligns with growth in the dealer channel and pre-determined ROA requirements.
· Determine opportunities and facilitate improvements with dealer experience as it relates to Retail Finance and Insurance Operations which would include improving current processes and providing sales tools for dealerships.
· Provide monthly reporting on Retail Finance and Insurance Operations to include insights into market behavior and results to help determine potential counter-measures.
· Design and execute marketing and sales strategies to increase penetration of YMFUS suite of Insurance Products (i.e., Y.E.S., GAP, P.P.M., etc.) working with internal business partners and external vendors to develop products/programs.
· Provide monthly dashboards to inform product group partners of the performance of retail finance promotions and help identify opportunities to enhance or introduce new promotional terms/offerings to increase the retail of Yamaha products.
· Review monthly results of Retail Finance and Insurance Operations to determine areas of improvements and provide counter-measure solutions to help achieve budget goals and solutions to market-based feedback.
· Working with the Sr. Group Manager, co-develop budget targets for Retail Finance and Insurance.
· Communicate priorities and initiatives of Retail Finance and Insurance Operations within YMFUS’ Dealer Service Center, with YMUS Business Partners and Yamaha Dealers as required.
· Provide direction and input on marketing initiatives within Retail Finance and Insurance Operations with regards to dealer/consumer engagement and support.
· Manage and lead cross-functional projects in support of YMFUS objectives.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA / BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales or other related area of study strongly preferred.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Retail Finance or Finance Analytics is required.
· Minimum 2-3 years of management experience is desired.
· Knowledge of motorsports/recreational industry is a plus.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral & written.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Some travel required, approximately 10%.
Reports to: Sr. Group Manager, Retail Finance.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!