Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, Golf Cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Post Sale Manager to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA.
The Post Sale Manager responsible for developing and executing Marketing & Sales Strategies to support the achievement of the company’s business and brand objectives for parts, consumables, Yamalube, chemicals, licensing and apparel. This role, reporting to the Business Planning & Strategy VP, will drive an exceptional post purchase unit ownership experience, leveraging all after sale products, services and communication.
Essential Functions (5 – 10 essential job responsibilities):
- Fiscal year Sales and Budget forecasting & management to maximize profitability (P&L Responsibility).
- Developing and Implementing Marketing/Sales (4P’s) strategies for core product responsibilities (Yamalube, Consumables, Chemicals, Apparel & Licensing).Product: Packaging, Merchandizing, Sizing, Design.
- Pricing strategy (both Retail and WS)
- Place: Network and sales channel strategy
- Promotion Strategy in collaboration with Units.
- Manage Licensing and Apparel Staff with a focus strategy that supports the Motorsports Brand and is profitable.
- Perform ongoing market research to create future strategies and to track, modify current plans.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to executive and leadership teams.
- Develop the MTP (3 yr business plan) for managed area in line with YMUS goals with responsibility for strategy development, implementation, and results
Job Requirements (education and/or certifications, experience, skills, physical, etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field
- 15+ years’ industry experience
- Up to 20% travel required
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with many different internal business functions and external organizations
- Exceptional analytical skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, databases and reporting systems
- Strong Strategy Development, Planning and Implementation capability.
- Experience with vendor negotiation required
- Detail orientation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- P&L Budgeting & Management
Reports to: VP of Business Planning & Strategy
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!