Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Operations & Automation Specialist to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. The Marketing Operations & Automation Specialist is the main tactical point of contact for CRM and Marketo platforms. He/She will manage implementation partners while building and launching emails, landing pages, segmentations and reports. He/She will manage the Marketing Campaign Calendar, taking inputs from various team leads, lead score development and optimization, publishing content and other operations and automation tasks. This person will establish best practice for delivering inspiring content to the right person, on the right device at the right time, across all Motorsports product lines with direction from product groups and focused on business revenue objectives.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage email delivery for events, model launches and P&A; Develop and deploy our new form strategy; Publish web forms on landing pages and web properties; Work with Digital Marketing Specialist to deploy business unit specific microsites
- Work with agencies to source creative for building and executing drip nurture and triggered nurture campaigns. Send a batch emails to targeted lists; Send responsive or triggered emails for access to gated content. Analyze and report on marketing efforts in dashboard format
- Design and implement data quality practices to then implement content personalization with static and dynamic elements in email and web properties
- Utilize form features (hidden fields, progressive profiling, etc.); Construct smart campaigns (with choices, wait steps, alert emails, etc.); Employ custom tags, cloning, and archiving. Develop and execute effective lead and demand generation programs while working closely with the sales organization with the goal of driving attributable leads and revenue.
- Manage look-alike ad targeting with Social; Develop behavioral segmentation groups; Develop nurture campaigns for priority models; Work with PR team and agencies to keep content fresh, authentic and relevant within our chosen audience
- Build and deploy a new Lead Scoring model; Build, launch and maintain automation workflows and reinforce first and last-touch source attribution model
- Project management experience with ability to develop timing plans and leverage workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a digital campaign, while maintaining budget parameters
- Collaborate with Customer Support to ensure high-quality and timely delivery of sales leads to the appropriate dealers
- Decision-Making Responsibility (describe the degree of autonomy and authority in project/work activities and supervision expectations)
- Under general supervision from management, will make independent decisions while:
- Working with regions, business units and groups to ensure communications are business aligned and deliverable dates are met
- He/She owns the development of presentations, insights, recommendations, and results to socialize plans and outcomes with senior management and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Marketing, Digital Communications, Digital Marketing, or related discipline, or relevant work experience considered – Some IT background is a plus
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience and 2+ years’ experience working in CRM and Marketing Automation tools such as SFDC, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or HubSpot
- Able to think tactically and manage time effectively with limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Must be able to work well independently as well as within a team-based environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Powersports product familiarity and proper certifications and experience a plus
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 10%, including weekends) and still manage in-office workload
- Knowledge and experience using marketing technology such as web analytics, SEM tools, CMS platforms and data management platforms
- Experience with database management (Data quality, segmentation, affinity categories)
- Working knowledge of HTML email and landing page design
- Experience working with creative agencies and campaign briefs
Reports to: Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!