Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, golf cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an Instructor/Developer to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. The Motorsports Instructor/Developer is responsible for conducting instructor led Training for Yamaha Motor University.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for both classroom and lab instruction (preparation, delivery, testing, grading, and reporting) and ensuring shop safety rules are followed.
- Assist in the continuous development of course-training workbooks (co-produce with Technical Publications) and coordinate course production (units, labs, etc.).
- Assist in updating and maintaining Instructor Technical Training Procedure Manual to ensure efficient delivery of technical training.
- Assist and provide feedback on current course-training and on possible new courses, workbooks, units, labs, etc.
- Assist in the development of new training courses (research, write, test, and deliver) and in the implementation of new options for improved technical training delivery, and increased enrollment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Tech School certification in formal powersports service training.
- 7+ years of experience as a powersports technician or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Teacher/instructor background a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral skills, with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Ability to travel in market as needed.
Reports to: YMU Supervisor
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!