Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. The Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist works on customer-focused revenue-driving initiatives through disparate digital marketing channels. He/She supports the development and reporting of digital marketing and eCommerce analytics and will act as day-to-day project management lead on digital marketing campaigns. He/She works with vendors and agencies to ensure the efficacy of our digital marketing campaigns. They create and deliver campaign requirements, content updates, optimization plans and continually utilizes data driven decision-making to complete tasks on time and as a group.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the development of digital website and ecommerce campaign plans to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support direction business revenue goals and provide brand reinforcement.
- Manages the execution and implementation of campaigns with internal stakeholders and Communications staff members to create message platforms and areas of focus for content development.
- Identifies program milestones, dependencies, and challenges to proactively address potential issues, and identifies key insights for optimization of programs performance in-flight and through campaign completion.
- Oversees and implement e-commerce efforts to achieve incremental parts and accessory sales. Manages and directs the work required to develop better and more efficient ways to sell parts and accessories in all ecommerce environments.
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager and collaborates with digital marketing team members to create measurement plans that will serve as the basis for optimizations to generate maximum revenue.
- Brings a deep understanding of ecommerce platforms and Amazon/Walmart marketplace logistics and fulfilment. Finds passion in collaborating with the dealer network and their ecommerce success.
- Provides weekly reporting of progress of ongoing activity, and to highlight programs, plans and campaigns launching and/or results reporting of KPIs and outcomes.
- Delivers and implements project plans that leverage workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a digital campaign, while maintaining budget parameters.
- Managing website content updates, ecommerce integrations and digital customer experiences.
- BA / BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or relevant work experience considered
- 4+ years in Digital Marketing or equivalent job-related experience
- Able to think tactically and manage time effectively with limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Must be able to work well independently as well as within a team-based environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Powersports product familiarity or experience a plus
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 10%, including weekends) and still manage in-office workload
- Knowledge of marketing technology such as marketing automation, web analytics, SEM tools, CMS platforms and data management platforms
- Some experience building content in CMS tools such as Sitecore, WordPress, .NET
- Understanding of Data Warehouse structures, familiar with data integration, SEO/SEM, ADA compliance and the PII regulatory environment
Reports to: Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!