Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Credit Analyst III to join our Finance department in Marietta, GA. Under the direction of the Group Manager – Credit, the Credit Analyst completes customer due diligence in accordance with company policies and procedures, conducts research, financial analysis, manages conditions and documentation for large new and large existing Yamaha dealerships with more complex structures and analysis needed. Conducts credit reviews to assess and mitigate risk, recommends and approves decisions that protect the interest of YMFUS, and follows for conditions needed to complete deal setup or continuation. The Credit Analyst III also assists Group Manager in post-review of junior analyst’s credit reviews and provides training as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct due diligence/risk assessment of large new prospect files, financial analysis, credit line recommendation, and documentation requirements.
- Structure complex transactions and negotiate complex credit documentation to mitigate risk appropriately.
- Complete large annual dealer reviews based on company policy. Assess risk through financial analysis and operational performance, recommend credit line, conditions, and documentation needed to continue dealer relationship.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Yamaha Motor Corporation industries and the key relationships within these industries. Assess risk solutions that balance risk and return.
- Provide internal and external communication between sales, financial services, and new prospects.
- Work within assigned portfolio to credit review and assess significant changes to existing dealers and determine go-forward security and documentation requirements (buyouts, ownership restructuring, additional collateral). Use assigned credit authority to monitor a significant portion of the portfolio on an autonomous basis.
- Own reporting of certain credit metrics and reporting for senior management review.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to executives and external clients.
- Post-review and train credit reviews of junior analysts within the organization.
- Participate in strategic projects to support business goals.
- Help develop and refine models that can be used to improve credit decisions and the efficiency of those decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- 5-7 + years of commercial lending or underwriting/financial analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Cross-functional team environment skill set and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work as needed to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in analyzing cash flow, leverage, and other financial factors.
- Minimal travel required
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!