Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an ATV/SxS Product Planner to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. This position will provide direction for the development of color and graphics and maintain a cohesive model lineup for all ATV and Side by Side models. As well as, managing all market research for product development, color and graphics and model lineup development, then reporting results to internal team members
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing coloring/graphic development and model lineup for all ATV/SxS models
- Managing all aspects of quantitative and qualitative consumer research and reporting the results to the appropriate teams.
- Primary internal resource for all current model lineup and color/graphic information for PR, advertising, accessory development, marketing, technical, testing, and sales administration staff
- Work with Accessory team to plan and coordinate integrated accessories and communicate these needs to the unit development team.
- Assisting in the development of new model press introduction materials, field sales and dealer introduction materials, including presenting.
- At least a bachelor’s level degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in conducting and analyzing research
- Proficient at Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word. SPSS and Mtab experience is also beneficial
- ATV/SxS industry experience (OE, dealership or other) with an understanding of U.S. customer usage, trends and interest in the ATV/SxS culture
- Self-motivated, determined work ethic, committed to accomplishing tasks and goals, regardless of the circumstances.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and presentation)
- Must be flexible in work hours, as well as traveling over weekends (including overseas) up to 50% at peak times.
- Applicant must be able to handle confidential information
- ATV/SxS Riding/Driving experience required
Reports to: Sr. Manager, RV Product Line.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!