Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Recruiting & Branding Specialist to join our team in Kennesaw, GA. The Recruiting & Branding Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and executing the employer brand strategy in alignment with the company’s values and objectives. They will be responsible for crafting compelling messaging that articulates the unique Yamaha Employee Value Proposition (EVP) across diverse channels. This position will collaborate closely with recruitment teams to develop innovative campaigns that will attract top-tier talent while ensuring a positive candidate experience. Additionally, the position will foster internal brand advocacy among employees, measuring campaign effectiveness, and analyzing data to refine strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
Employer Brand Development:
- Assist with developing the employer brand strategy, ensuring alignment with the company’s values, culture, and business objectives. Create compelling messaging and narratives that effectively communicate the company’s unique employee value proposition (EVP) and develop a consistent and authentic employer brand voice across various channels (e.g., internal communication tools, social media, careers site, job postings, etc.); own and manage these communication channels.
Talent Attraction and Engagement:
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to attract diverse top talent by developing innovative and impactful employer branding campaigns; attend recruitment events and ensure marketing materials align with our brand. Create and manage engaging content, including blogs, videos, testimonials, and employee stories to showcase the company culture and employee experiences. Drive initiatives to enhance candidate experience and ensure a positive perception of the company throughout the recruitment process.
Internal Brand Advocacy:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of the employer brand with the employee experience (i.e., New Hire Orientation experience). Empower and engage employees to be brand ambassadors, promoting a strong internal culture that resonates externally. Develop and execute internal communication strategies to reinforce the employer brand among the existing workforce. Own and manage HR internal communication tools to ensure the right mix of tools are being utilized to effectively communicate with our workforce.
Performance Measurement and Analysis:
- Establish key metrics and analytics to measure the effectiveness and impact of employer branding initiatives. Conduct regular assessments and analysis of data to optimize strategies and identify areas for improvement.
Alumni Engagement and Relationship Management:
- Develop and implement strategies to engage and maintain relationships with former employees (alumni network). Foster positive sentiments and leverage alumni networks to enhance the company’s employer brand reputation. Utilize alumni connections for referrals, testimonials, and potential rehiring opportunities.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Digital and social media, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in employer branding, marketing, recruitment marketing, social media marketing, or related fields.
- Strong understanding of branding principles, market research, and digital marketing strategies.
- 3+ years of experience with graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or similar
- Video editing skills preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in data analysis and leveraging metrics to drive decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills with the ability to craft engaging and captivating content using various graphic design and video editing platforms.
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance multiple deadlines.
- Ability to translate business objectives into effective branding initiatives.
- Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Yamaha, we understand that talent comes in various forms, as such we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
What’s in it for you:
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Fertility Benefits
- 37.5-hour workweek
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (for hourly roles)
- Long-Term Disability
- Student Debt Repayment Benefits
- Ability to borrow Yamaha product
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.