Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales Rep to join our Golf Car team in Kennesaw, GA. The Inside Sales Representative primary role is to promote the sale of Yamaha Genuine Parts, Accessories, and Yamalube to Yamaha Golf Car dealers. This position will support Yamaha golf car dealers with parts ordering, parts lookup, basic service and fitment questions, and will report on market issues and concerns. The Inside Sales representative trains dealers on the use of the Yamaha Business Portal for parts and accessories guidance and procedures.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve established sales and performance goals in order to meet department objectives.
- Manage Order Programs by conducting outbound sales calls, emails, and following up on inbound system calls and orders.
- Assist dealers in organizing and creating program orders to maximize wholesale and retail sales potential.
- Inform customers on specific programs, products, promotions, and initiatives as directed by management.
- Develop outbound account call schedule and report on sales, complaints and market conditions to business manager.
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Operate and manage parts call center through answering incoming dealer calls, minimizing down time, supporting internal and external staff calls, and managing department email account. Ensure call center is staffed daily from 8:30am-5:00pm EST. Coordinate and communicate any planned down time.
- Dealer Development
- Work with dealership staff to identify strategies to improve dealer performance (sales, market share, shop share, customer satisfaction).
- Perform sales and product knowledge training as necessary.
- Ensure dealer compliance with Yamaha Dealer Agreement.
- Assist other members in achieving team and individual goals. This would include working with other internal departments.
- Assist sales and service teams in product ordering, product knowledge, and system training as necessary.
- Attend off-site functions in support of Yamaha and Yamaha dealers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. BA / BS degree in Business, Sales or other related course of study preferred.
- 1 – 3 years sales experience preferred. Inside or outside sales experience strongly preferred.
- Must have basic mechanical understanding or experience in golf car, motorsports or automotive industries.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- SAP experience preferred.
Reports to: Parts & Accessories Business Manager.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!