Westfield Powersports is a Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, and Polaris Powersports dealer located in Hamilton County, Indiana. Serving one of the Midwest’s most affluent outdoor communities since 2006. We’ve grown to be one of the largest powersports dealers in the region.
We service Motorcycles, ATV’s, Side by Sides, and PWC’s in our heated and air conditioned facility. We operate at a very high volume with a continuous workflow.
We’re currently seeking applicants to fill a position as a lead Powersports Technician. Qualified applicants should have multiple years of technical experience with certification in one or more of the brands we currently carry.
– 5+ Years Powersports technician experience.
– Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude.
– Provide your own basic tools and tool box.
– Valid driver’s license, with a motorcycle endorsement, and clean record.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Competence in Windows based operating systems.
– Ability to pass a background check.
– Diagnose, service, and repair a variety of Powersports vehicles.
– Effectively communicate suggested repairs, service requirements, and ride experience upgrades.
– Ensure the safe operation of every vehicle.
– Keep technical training and certifications up to date.
– Maintain efficiency, ethics, and attention to detail.
– Maintain a positive attitude and desire to learn.
– Base Hourly Wage + Commission
– Employee Discounts
– 5 day work week. Closed Sunday & Monday.
– Sign-on bonus*
* Sign-on bonus will require a minimum length of employment and performance contract.
About Westfield Powersports
Westfield Powersports is a high volume Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, Honda, Polaris, and Yamaha WaveRunner dealer. We're base in Westfield, Indiana which is often listed as one of the best communities in the Midwest.