WPS is seeking an experienced Statutory Outside Sales Representative to further develop and manage the defined sales territory of Las Vegas, NV, along the I-15 corridor up to additional territory in St. George, UT. WPS Statutory Sales Representatives sell powersports parts, accessories and apparel to territory dealerships while promoting WPS house-brands and company objectives.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities and thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. Highly qualified individuals will have three plus years of experience in the powersports industry as an outside sales representative, actively working with motorcycle dealers in the assigned territory.
If you are a ROAD WARRIOR WITH A PASSION FOR POWERSPORTS, a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, and excel at sales and customer challenges, this is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career in the growing powersports industry!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responds quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
- Introduces or demonstrates new products, using sales samples or order catalog, to emphasize features benefits
- Effectively communicates the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, eCommerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
- Assists dealerships in sales-floor layout and point of purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
- Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
- Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with inside sales and support team, dealer employees and vendor representatives
- Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
- Presents sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
- Regularly meets with Regional Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective accounts
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A ROAD WARRIOR with a passion for powersports!
- Candidate MUST reside in the sales territory described – REQUIRED
- A minimum of 2+ years of powersports/motorcycle industry-related experience – PREFERRED
- A minimum of 3 years outside sales experience with a proven track record of capturing market share and providing world class customer service – PREFERRED
- A competitive spirit and an intense, self-driven ambition to succeed
- Resolute personal and business ethics with the highest standards of professional conduct
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a keen sense of responsibility and follow-through
- A proactive, solutions-based business approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
- A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company alike
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – WPS and the FLY Racing Culture
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of powersports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of powersports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network. We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the powersports industry, one customer and one order at a time, every time. We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! If you have the skills, the talents and the experience we need, we would love to hear from you!