WPS is seeking a motivated, sales-driven powersports enthusiast to join our growing Sales team as a Brand Sales Manager for the Scorpion brand, handling the sales territory “east of the Mississippi River”. The Scorpion Brand Sales Manager will be responsible for sales growth and capturing market share. This position is also responsible for developing and managing brand strategies, collaborating on, and directing, marketing programs with the Marketing team, engaging in product development collaboration with the Design team, implementation of stated business goals as mandated by Upper Management, and ongoing evaluation of brand success. This is a remote home office position, based on the East Coast of the USA, to handle eastern regional sales.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- **Must** be able to travel internationally two times annually and domestically upto two weeks per month.
- Travel with sales representatives and managers to conduct product and sales trainings and presentations.
- Develop a working relationship with outside sales representatives and their dealers to promote increased market share.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Analyze market research to identify opportunities for increased sales and future product development.
- Communicate with development teams on market requirements and product features.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to help develop advertising/promotional programs.
- Coordinate with Purchasing department by providing demand analysis scheduling.
- Evaluate and analyze program results and provide recommendations for revisions in brand strategy.
- Develop and deliver educational materials/presentations during new rep training and national sales meetings.
- Other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university is PREFERRED, but education coupled with relevant industry and business experience will also be considered.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically is **ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED**.
- A minimum of two years of related brand management experience and/or prior training in the powersports industry is PREFERRED.
- Highly organized, with acute attention to detail, is REQUIRED.
- Ability to collect and analyze data utilizing market knowledge and experience REQUIRED.
- Strong project management skills are REQUIRED.
- A driven work ethic, coupled with the highest standards of professional ethics and conduct at all times, is REQUIRED.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to work across the corporate structure, are REQUIRED.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, are REQUIRED.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is REQUIRED, experience with Publisher is PREFERRED.
*Any offer of employment is subject to the successful completion of a Pre-employment Background Search, DMV search and Pre-employment Drug Screen*
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – WPS and the FLY Racing Culture
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of powersports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of powersports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network. We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the powersports industry, one customer and one order at a time, every time. We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! If you have the skills, the talents and the experience we need, we would love to hear from you!