WPS is seeking a Web Content & Data Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Web Content & Data Coordinator works directly with the Web Content Manager, and also interacts and communicates with various department staff to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of published content.
This position will be responsible for the collection, editing, posting, and maintenance of various types of online content for multiple B2C and B2B websites.
If you can focus in a busy, creative environment, if you enjoy finding creative solutions to social media challenges and are passionate about performing high-value work within the power sports industry, this is the opportunity to grow your career!
- Maintain and update web content, images, files etc. for B2C, B2B, and Media Vault websites
- Performs meticulous editing and fact-checking for web content
- Performs content quality assurance and corrects errors in collaboration with team
- Support other content creators through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading content
- Build and update website rotators and other special graphics as needed
- Understand website and campaign analytics with a view toward enhancing content performance and traffic
- Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed
- Learn Constant Contact email marketing platform and help build and distribute email marketing campaigns to dealers (B2B) and public (B2C)
- Assist Web Content Manager and marketing department with other assignments such as new product and press release writing when needed
- Other duties as required
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field PREFERRED but not required
- Experience with typical content management systems REQUIRED; experience with Drupal A BIG PLUS
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign REQUIRED
- Excellent SEO writing/editorial skills and strong attention to detail REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills REQUIRED
- Familiarity with Google Analytics REQUIRED
- Basic knowledge of HTML PREFERRED
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email marketing platforms PREFERRED
- Able to coordinate multiple assignments at one time including collaborating with product managers and catalog department personnel in the execution of tasks REQUIRED
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure REQUIRED
About Western Power Sports
At Western Power Sports, our motto is "Work hard. Play hard". We seek individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket power sports parts, apparel and accessories, we sell fun products to a nationwide network of dealers, shipping from multiple warehouse locations around the country. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced power sports environment, which has experienced booming expansion over recent years.