WPS is seeking a talented, detail focused Videographer to join our creative and power sports focused Marketing team. We need a talented professional who can capture our vision and energy in beautifully crafted visual journalism. This is a diverse role, encompassing creative and ideation, design, animation and project leadership.
Work assignments encompass all ranges of videography, from exciting live action film to well-crafted motion graphics, all telling a meaningful story. This is a full-circle role with plenty of room to grow within the ever expanding and exciting world of power sports, motocross and snow sports.
**Any candidates applying for this position MUST submit a sample portfolio of work, or a link to a portfolio of work, for evaluation in order to be considered for this position. Any candidates who do not submit a portfolio will NOT be considered**
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Marketing department on development of video concepts matching the direction of each brand.
- Story board both action and product videos
- Log and capture footage while maintaining a working log of past and present footage.
- Work with the video department to shoot and edit product and lifestyle videos.
- Develop yearly assets (pre-roll, end-cards, etc) as style standards.
- Design and animate motion graphics.
- Manage and up-keep of video, studio and all company owned assets and equipment.
- Manage time and multiple on-going projects while completing projects on time and of the highest standard.
- Manage contributors and outside video assets for consistency with branding.
- Work with endemic media for video needs and asset distribution.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 5+ years related professional videography and production experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent years of related experience.
- 3+ years with a clear track record of increasing responsibility.
- Experience working in creative environments, including either in-house or external agency experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of DSLR and cinema production cameras.
- Ability to plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Ability to set up, and operate production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones.
- Ability to edit footage until it meets marketing team’s specifications.
- Ability to work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Ability to work with Marketing team to achieve desired end result.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new knowledge as necessary for task or projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain communication with employees and clients.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro X.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Travel required and must be flexible and willing to work extended and weekend hours when necessary.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid Driver’s License.
About Western Power Sports
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. We like to say “We sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of our Sales associates and offers training, support, competitive commissions and an exciting work experience!