WPS/Fly Racing is currently hiring Senior Product Designers for our Fly Street, Fly Snowmobile and Highway21 product design teams. These segments include cruiser-style gloves and boots, snowmobile apparel, protective gear and hard parts, and motorcycle street casualwear, shoes, helmets, armor kits and luggage. We are looking for senior-level candidates with an excellent design portfolio, strong industry knowledge, and the ability to help inspire the creative process. Well-qualified individuals will have six plus years of experience in the design of powersports apparel, equipment or in a similar industry. If you thrive in a professional team environment, excel at communicating design concepts both visually and verbally, and have the ambition to be a leader in your field, this is a great chance to enhance your career.
- Create original designs, tech packs and assist in the development process
- Problem solves all phases of the product design process – from sketching and prototyping to creating the Production tech pack using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Create design at a high level that inspires others on the team
- Work within specified deadlines and budgets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 6+ years industry experience, and/or a degree in a related field with 5+ years industry experience.
- A strong portfolio with examples of relevant project work demonstrating your creative process and innovative designs.
- Exceptional design skill and the ability to communicate form through 2-D and/or 3-D means.
- A comprehensive understanding of the design and production process.
- Extensive experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and 3-D modeling.
- Demonstrate a desire to lead and foster growth in a collaborative team environment within multiple disciplines.
- Strong mechanical inclination, sense of fashion and current trends.
- Industry knowledge of outdoor power sports (Motorcycles, Snowmobiling, ATV/UTV, BMX, Mountain Bike, and Watercraft) preferred
If you match these desired qualities and are ready to join Fly Racing, we invite you to send your resume and portfolio of your best work too. Portfolios may be uploaded using WeTrasfer, DropBox, or sent via email.
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – WPS and the FLY Racing Culture
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of powersports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of powersports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network. We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the powersports industry, one customer and one order at a time, every time. We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! If you have the skills, the talents and the experience we need, we would love to hear from you!