Western Power Sports is seeking a Product Data Specialist with ATV/UTV, Street Bike or Snowmobile experience to join our fast-paced and expanding IT team. This is a cross-over role from IT to Product Management. This role will support Product Managers of various departments as well as interact with multiple teams to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of published content in databases, websites and other electronic media. Duties include the collection, editing, posting and maintenance of various types of technical product content information for catalogs and multiple B2C and B2B websites.
The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year of experience working with Microsoft programs including advanced user knowledge of MS Excel, strong team working skills, excellent time management and project management skills, demonstrate acute attention to detail, have some experience within the powersports industry, and demonstrate advanced PC skills. This position also requires excellent communication and people skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to support a wide range of personalities at varied staff levels. If you enjoy working in a team environment, can focus on details and enjoy the fast-paced world of powersports, then this is the next career opportunity for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and update web content, images, files etc. for multiple websites on a Content Management System
- Perform meticulous editing and fact-checking for all content
- Perform content quality assurance and correct errors in collaboration with the appropriate team
- Ensure proper vehicle fitment standardization between print and web content
- Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and managers on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments
- Monitor item data to ensure that product information and photos are accurate, content is current and free of errors
- Any other additional duties as required
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Powersports industry experience is highly desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Advanced MS Excel skills are REQUIRED
- Experience with managing content
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Must be detail-oriented and a good problem solver
- Able to coordinate multiple assignments at one time including collaborating with Product Managers and Catalog Department personnel in the execution of tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Must be a self-guided individual, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly. Ability to think and work independently and in a team environment
- Resolute personal and professional ethics and the highest standards of professional conduct at all times
Location: Boise, ID
Job type: Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – The FLY Racing Culture.
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of power sports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of power sports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network.
We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the power sports industry.