WPS is seeking a detail focused Administrative Assistant to support our MAP team in overseeing Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies for WPS in-house brands. This position also assists other brand teams and vendors by opening/suspending authorized sellers at the request of the vendor according to their MAP policies.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service while enforcing policies uniformly. The candidate we seek must have experience in handling difficult customer concerns, with a proven track record in sustaining customer and vendor relationships throughout the process in a positive, pro-active manner. Our ideal candidate will also have superb organizational skills, consistent follow-up, and hands-on experience in administering policies and tracking results.
This is a challenging role that requires excellent customer service skills, patience, determination, consistency and self-driven follow-through to achieve a resolution to MAP enforcement that satisfies the customer and achieves the business goals of WPS.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify customers who deviate from MAP policies using 3rd party monitoring software, on a daily basis.
- Initiate contact and maintain harmonious relationships with customers to enhance goodwill and promote the service values of WPS.
- Review, file and send preliminary, secondary, and final notices on all advertised pricing that falls outside policy guidelines.
- Follow up and actively monitor online re-sale websites, trade publications, dealer websites, and other media to ensure resellers adhere after MAP policy notices have been sent.
- Maintain accurate and detailed written records of all disputes, resolution efforts and follow-on notifications.
- Work closely and cooperatively with sales staff as needed to resolve disputes and assist in problem solving.
- Other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A self-starting learner with excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, and responding.
- A proven working knowledge of MS Office that includes excellent Excel and Word skills, ease with Outlook and the internet.
- Experience in fostering positive customer experiences and facilitating the understanding and acceptance of policies by customers.
- A talent for dealing with difficult customers and maintaining high levels of professionalism when faced with challenging or negative situations.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to track and manage multiple, simultaneous communications and issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision within a team structure.
- Display a demonstrated ability to adhere to policies for the purpose of maintaining pricing uniformity that protects the interests of the vendor and WPS.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to deal with quickly changing situations.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, critical thinking, and research skills.
Location: Boise, ID
Job: Full-time, Hourly Non-Exempt
**Any offer of employment subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening**
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – WPS and the FLY Racing Culture
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of powersports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of powersports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network. We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the powersports industry, one customer and one order at a time, every time. We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! If you have the skills, the talents and the experience we need, we would love to hear from you!