WPS is seeking a Junior V-Twin buyer to join our HardDrive/V-Twin team. This role is responsible for assisting the Senior V-Twin buyer with day to day clerical tasks including, but not limited to: data entry, price/quantity verification and other general administrative tasks.
Well-qualified candidates will have one to three years of experience purchasing motorsports parts and accessories for wholesale distribution. If you want an entry opportunity into the exciting world of power sports, take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work and enjoy a fast-paced, team-focused work environment, this is the opportunity to grow your career!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain purchase order data.
- Data entry of part numbers, pricing, bin locations and item descriptions.
- Assist in managing weekly order status.
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery.
- Oversees all activities related to procurement of a commodity, from intent to purchase through to delivery of the commodity.
- Other duties as required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- A minimum 1-year experience in purchasing support.
- Candidate must be able to work in an office environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the MS Office 2016 Suite, either through work experience or class instruction.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of V-Twin parts and accessories is a big plus.
Location: Boise, Idaho
Status: Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt position
About Western Power Sports
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. We like to say “We sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of our Sales associates and offers training, support, competitive commissions and an exciting work experience!