WPS is seeking a reliable Administrative Support professional to work with our FLY Racing International Sales team at our corporate offices in Boise, ID. This position will be responsible for all levels of interaction between the Company and specified international dealers. Duties will include all aspects of order processing, tracking and coordination by working closely with our suppliers and Purchasing, Logistics and Accounting teams.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in administrative support, order processing experience and the ability to execute tasks with a high level of accuracy with consistent attention to detail. Knowledge of documents such as commercial invoices and/or pro forma invoices and bills of lading is preferred. The ability to speak, read and write Spanish is desireable.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys collaboration in a team setting, have a desire to learn more about the ever growing powersports industry, and want to take a new step in your career, this is the opportunity for you.
- Proactively manage international distributor orders with timely input and updates based on dealer account preferences and specifications.
- Maintain account data and utilize reports and other analysis tools to keep the International Sales Manager updated on all business activity.
- Work closely with FLY Racing suppliers utilizing WIP reports to ensure production and delivery of goods from our suppliers intended for dealer orders stay on schedule as stated in production schedules.
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure dealer accounts are managed and remain within credit terms, account statements are sent out in a timely manner and that payment received are posted accurately.
- Proactively use MS Excel, Word and Outlook to produce reports, track order status and communicate vital information to key stakeholders.
- Administrative tasks that support the International Sales Manager and other team members in achieving corporate sales goals and providing the highest level of customer service possible.
- Other duties as required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working with order entry, order fulfillment and customer documentation.
- Administrative support experience.
- Highly focused attention to detail, with consistent follow-up.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision but be receptive to input and guidance from senior team members.
- The ability to speak, read and write Spanish is desired.
- Possess strong MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience. Experience with AS400 is a plus.
- Work well in a team setting to achieve sales goals and provide world-class customer service.
- Display the highest standards of personal and professional ethics and standards of professional behavior at all times.
- A passion for powersports and the powersports industry is a big plus.
Location: Boise, ID
Status: Full Time, Hourly Non-exempt
Annual Salary: DOE
About Western Power Sports
Work hard. Play hard – WPS and the FLY Racing Culture
For 60 years, our motto at Western Power Sports has been "Work hard. Play hard". We are the home of FLY Racing , a group of powersports enthusiasts who are passionate about the brand, the lifestyle, and the value we bring to the world of powersports through our extensive product offerings and dealer network. We value a competitive drive to succeed and the desire to be THE BEST. We strive to offer our customers the best products, fastest delivery, and the ultimate customer service experience in the powersports industry, one customer and one order at a time, every time. We seek talented individuals who are passionate about life and bring that passion and energy to their work! If you have the skills, the talents and the experience we need, we would love to hear from you!