Western Power Sports is seeking a knowledgeable, detail-oriented, motorcycle enthusiast to join our HardDrive team. HardDrive is the V-twin division of Western Power Sports.
As a HardDrive Product Technical Specialist, you will be the point of contact handling technical calls with dealers and our sales representatives. You will evaluate new products and provide insightful analysis. You will monitor the performance of HardDrive product lines from setup and cataloging through to the end of product lifecycle. You will attend industry trade shows and retail events focused on promoting sales and market share growth, raising brand recognition and increasing dealer knowledge of the HardDrive brand. You will also play an important role in assuring that the HardDrive catalog and website information is accurate, and you will be an essential part of our annual catalog production.
Well-qualified candidates will have three to four years of motorcycle industry related experience. If you thrive as a member of a team, take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work, believe that delivering a world-class customer product experience starts with you, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, this is the opportunity to grow your career!
YOU MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH V-TWIN/HARD DRIVE PRODUCTS.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact for HardDrive technical calls.
- Assists with the evaluation and analysis of new product submittals.
- Instrumental for catalog production and fitment updates throughout the year.
- Assists in competitor analysis and product lifecycle monitoring.
- Assists in creation of website updates.
- Must be able to travel to trade and retail shows, weekends included up to 6 times per year.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong Harley Davidson product and technical knowledgebase is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills is required.
- Strong attention to detail, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Strong customer service skills, with attention to follow-through and follow-up, is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skill level is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Familiarity with catalog and website updates is preferred.
- Resolute personal and business ethics with the highest standards of professional conduct at all times is required.
About Western Power Sports
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. We like to say “We sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of our Sales associates and offers training, support, competitive commissions and an exciting work experience!