WPS is seeking a motivated, business savvy, sales-driven power sports enthusiast to join our growing sales team as a Brand Sales Manager for Alpinestar. The Alpinestars Brand Sales Manager will be responsible for sales growth and capturing market share. This position is also responsible for developing and managing brand strategies, implementation of stated business goals as mandated by Upper Management, and ongoing evaluation of brand success.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to travel internationally two times annually and domestically up to two weeks per month.
- Travel with sales representatives and managers to conduct product and sales trainings and presentations.
- Develop a working relationship with outside sales representatives and their dealers to promote increased market share.
- Plan, develop and execute brand direction and marking programs in conjunction with segment management.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Analyzes market research to identify opportunities for increased sales and future product development.
- Coordinate with Purchasing department product ordering and scheduling.
- Evaluate and analyze program results and provide recommendations for revisions in brand strategy.
- Develop and deliver educational materials/presentations during new rep training and national sales meetings.
- Other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university is preferred. However not required.
- A minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in the powersports industry is required.
- Be highly organized, with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to collect and analyze data utilizing market knowledge and experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Driven work ethic.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher is preferred.
About Western Power Sports
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. We like to say “We sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of our Sales associates and offers training, support, competitive commissions and an exciting work experience!