Start an exciting career in the motosports industry today! Vortex-EK, formerly Vortex Racing, an industry leader in aftermarket motorcycle racing components, seeks an experienced Customer Service Representative in its customer service department.
This position is extremely important to the culture of our company. We pride ourselves on above-and-beyond customer service, which is why we have such a strong fan base within the motorcycle racing industry.
- Answers in-bound sales calls and processes orders for call-in customers.
- Manages some administrative duties as needed.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Vortex-EK product technical support: We get calls all the time from customers needing assistance with our parts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Multi-tasking:
- MUST HAVE working knowledge of motorcycles: specifically street and/or dirt.
- MUST have AT LEAST one year of customer service experience.
- MUST be computer literate and able to learn our custom software.
- MUST be punctual and responsible with a solid work ethic.
- MUST have a positive, upbeat attitude!
- Must be able to pass background check and drug tests within reason.
- $14-$20/hour depending on experience + overtime
- PTO and vacation
- Retirement program
- Group health/dental insurance plan
We take pride in the Vortex-EK Team. We want you to have a career…not just a job. We provide on-the-job training and promote from within. We’re also a pretty fun group and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We have monthly company lunches, and enjoy celebrating birthdays, and holidays! Contact us about this position to learn more about what it takes to join our team and why you should be a part of it!