The largest power sports and motorcycle dealership in the region, Vern Eide Motoplex is accepting applications in Sioux Falls, SD. This rapidly growing location is in need of Powersports / Motorcycle Service Technicians.
Learn a little bit about us on YouTube: youtu.be/1hx6C9woJ_U
Vern Eide is offering a unique opportunity for dependable professional team members. We have a unique issue in our shop, we have more work than we can keep up with, never have an empty stall again. If you are a self-starter, who welcomes the opportunity to work in a challenging and financially rewarding environment, we want to meet you! Previous experience preferred. An interest in powersports is a must! Applicants need to provide their own tools. This position includes a generous pay plan along with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and much more!
- Must have own tools.Motorcycle / Powersports Repair experience or education/training.
ASE and manufacturer certification desired, but not necessary.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a valid class 2 driver’s license with an acceptable safe driving record.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setup New Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, PWC
- Install Accessories like windshields, enclosures, mufflers
- Maintenance Skills including oil service, tires, ect.
- Diagnostics and/or repair work
- Keeping the shop clean and organized
- Being responsible for a number of things in the store
- Retail Environment: Monday – Friday 8:30am -6:00pm / Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
- One day off during the week
- Hour lunch
- Overtime is always available
- Able to work as a team
*** MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A MANDATORY DRUG SCREENING UPON HIRING ***