Job applicant may work remotely.
The Systems Manager for the USMCA will manage the system projects associated with updating and maintaining the organizations tech stack across all digital channels as well as communication to the coaches and riders that access them. The Systems Manager will manage the entirety of the digital systems and their flow ensuring easy access, use and communication for current and prospect coaches as well as for new/returning riders on the USMCA and MotorcycleCoaching.org platforms. The USMCA mission to grow the sport of motorcycling should be at the forefront of all communicated messages.
Talent LMS: Funnel Acceleration & Certification Completion
- Manage the Talent LMS coaching certification portal. Ensure the system is functioning properly and updates are made as needed.
- Have a live chat box open for communication with coaches/riders that may have problems on either site.
- Ensure coaching renewal notices are going out in advance of coaches expiration date.
- Ensure all payment portals are working correctly.
- Respond to incoming email requests.
- Report weekly to the Board of Directors on any issues/updates that have been made to the certification portal.
CRM System Updates
- Manage CRM system for all current and prospect coaches.
- Manager CRM system for all training requests that are received.
- Work with NCSI/SSCI, SSI and American Red Cross CPR Certification colleagues to manage the coaching applicants and ensure all systems are correctly connected and functioning.
- MotorcycleCoaching.org / USMCA.org website management & maintenance including, regularly updating website content, coaching profiles and event registration opportunities.
- Create coaching profiles for all certified coaches on MotorcycleCoaching.org.
- Work with Coaches Specialist to draft and send monthly newsletter communication to database.
- Manage contact database including an accurate account of certified vs prospect candidates.
- Notify each certified coach when renewal is due in the system.
- Process payments for coaches that are becoming certified, purchasing insurance or renewal.
- Issue certificate of completion to each certified coach.
- Help draft PR and other communications to the different database groups (potential coaches, certified coaches, industry members, media).
- Provide all correspondence regarding event invites, save the dates and final event agendas to attendees for USMCA organized events.
- Manage USMCA Library Drive.
- Annually renew PCI Compliance for Merchant Account.
About the U.S. Motorcycle Coaching Association (“USMCA”)
USMCA is a non-profit association where riders and parents can connect to motorcycle coaches they can trust through the network, www.MotorcycleCoaching.org. All USMCA Certified Coaches are required to adhere to a code of conduct, pass a background check and hold certifications in abuse prevention, CPR/First Aid, concussion protocol, heat illness & cardiac arrest training.