Twigg Cycles is looking to hire an A/B certified powersports technician who is looking to take their career to the next level. The technician will be responsible for performing inspections, diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and installations as efficiently as possible while ensuring quality work. The candidate must have an “M” Motorcycle endorsement or obtain one during the 90-day, paid training period. This position will be given a sign-on bonus in the amount of $5,000.
The following information details the day-to-day work duties:
• If you can handle a wrench and love motorcycles, we want you!
• Perform proper diagnostic procedures
• Utilize manufacturer systems, service manuals, service bulletins and training materials
• Follow proper shop processes and procedures
• Stay with approved time frame and communicate delays with the service advisor
• Be proactive and look for value added service that can increase the hours per repair order and keep the customers unit in top condition
• Document and communicate any additional work that is needed
• Ensure work is approved prior to beginning the repair
• Perform proper repair procedures
• Perform a quality check on each repair
• Be aware of time approved on the job
– Keep work area, tools and service units and areas clean and organized
• Always strive for 100% customer satisfaction by fixing things right the first time
– Career opportunity, Tell us what it’s going to take and let’s see if we can work it out.
– This position will be given a sign-on bonus in the amount of $5,000. The sum will be allotted into two separate payments and are as follows. The first will be paid out after 30 days of employment. The second will be paid out after one year of the start date.
– Top wages and benefits packages
– Insurance plan, Health benefits
– Employee discount program
– Paid training
– Family owned multi-line dealership that has been around more than 80 years!
About TWIGG CYCLES
At Twigg Cycles, we are proud to be one of the premier dealers of Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, Yamaha and Indian Motorcycle for Hagerstown, Martinsburg, Chambersburg, Winchester and the entire Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia and Tri-State area. We proudly offer new and used ATVs, motorcycles, scooters, side by sides, UTVs and personal watercraft, and we service what we sell.
In addition, we have thousands of Parts and Accessories for ATVs, motorcycles, scooters, side by sides, and personal watercraft. If we don't have what you need in-store, we will get it for you. Along with all the OEM product we access to get you the best from MSR, Biker's Choice, Answer Racing, Fly Racing, Fox, Speed and Strength, and more.
The Twigg Cycles Service Team is composed of highly skilled technicians who have an average of 19 years’ experience in the powersports industry. Our knowledgeable service advisers have more than 8 years of experience in the field. Our service department has been the recipient of awards from the manufacturers we carry including Suzuki Super Service, and Yamaha Pro, for recognition of our high standards of customer service.
Our phone number is (301) 739-2773. Give us a call or send an email to email@example.com. We're waiting to hear from you!