Tucker Powersports is a world class leader in the delivery of powersports aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel and is seeking to add a Commission Outside Sales Representative to the Sales Team. This position will support sales in and around the area from Sacramento to Bakersfield.
Position entails selling products and partners with dealers within assigned territory by:
- Maintaining and growing existing business, targeting and securing new business to profitably grow sales and increase market share.
- Developing a consultative sales relationship with dealers to grow and expand sales of existing and new product lines.
- Striving to delight dealers and earn the right to be their provider of product, information and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes strategies for territory management and account growth.
- Develops territory growth plan.
- Conducts targeted CNAs, identifies new business opportunities and executes on identified needs.
- Tracks and monitors dealer purchase activity.
- Maintains and grows accounts.
- Delivers exceptional service to a diverse set of dealer types by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
- Identifies dealer needs and collaborates with appropriate resources to bring solutions and grow sales.
- Develops strong partnerships with Tucker Powersports team, dealership employees and key vendor representatives.
- Understands and articulates the benefits of Tucker Powersports resources such as brands, products, eCommerce support, merchandising and training.
- Targets, solicits and secures new business.
- Gains and maintains knowledge of market and actively works to increase market share.
- Develops target accounts and plans to achieve sales goals.
- Develops strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Targets the placement and growth of proprietary and key distributed brands.
- Learns, understands and can articulate the value of our proprietary brands and key distributed brands.
- Performs similar and related duties to achieve sales goals.
- Supports Tucker Powersports initiatives and programs as required.
- Carries out assigned duties in a manner consistent with Tucker Powersports Vision Statement and core values.
- Maintains appropriate level of sales samples and related support material to provide product presentations.
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time.
Selling, Business Acumen, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Communication, Initiative, Seasoned Judgement
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Additional requirements include:
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience (or industry related experience) with proven ability to drive new business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to win.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs. Intermediate to advanced PC sills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to be responsive and meet the needs of the customers and company.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Location: Remote. We are searching for a rep that can service the area from Sacramento to Bakersfield.
Travels to dealer locations daily to meet with customers face to face within assigned territory.
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
About Tucker Powersports
Our relentless commitment to dealer and brand partners is the reason why Tucker is a world-class leader in the delivery of powersports aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel. We offer tens of thousands of products from the powerhouse brands that today’s powersports dealers and enthusiasts demand. With over 50 years of experience, a knowledgeable staff of trained professionals, focus on marketing, and superior customer support, our goal is to deliver the excitement of the “powersports experience” to dealers and enthusiasts alike. We deliver the most powerful brands in powersports. One name, one company—one family. We are Tucker.