Next Generation Sales Representative – Tucker Powersports – SE Region (FL/GA/SC/NC/AL)
If interested, please apply at Careers – https://tuckerpowersports.applytojob.com/apply
This position is responsible for acquiring and developing new vertical dealerships in our ever-expanding product library. This position will hunt for new dealers within the Next Generation categories and develop new streams of revenue for the company.
1. Acquire and develop new vertical dealerships in our product library.
2. Research and sign on a variety of dealer types for Next Generation Sales (Farm and Ranch, Water, Snow, and E-Power).
3. Research new dealers within the Next Generation categories and develop new streams of revenue for the company.
4. Selling regularly to the new dealers.
5. Managing your set territory to acquire and develop new dealerships.
6. Other duties as assigned.
This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or modified at any time.
1. Knowledge of the Farm and Ag market and companies that work within.
2. Knowledge of E-Power markets and products.
3. Knowledge of the bicycle industry.
4. Knowledge of snow and water industries.
5. Knowledge of mixed product lines selling to multiple dealer types.
6. Knowledge of the sales field functions such as planning, organization or account visits, and understanding the use of a CRM.
High School diploma or equivalent
1. Minimum 3-4 years of sales experience.
1. Experience in new dealer acquisitions.
2. Experience in field sales within one of the following fields (Farm and Ranch, E-Power, Bicycle, Snow, Water, Powersports).
3. Experience in the powersports industry.
1. Works in home office.
2. Travel is expected as a daily occurrence to meet with customers.