Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for energetic and qualified Motocross Independent Outside Sales Representative to join our team. We are looking for Motocross rep in in the following area: Southern California.
- Directly responsible for all sales activities and partner relationships within the territory by making on-site sales calls and interacting with our dealers.
- Implement the company’s sales and marketing plans, which will help meet TLD goals by expanding our customer base.
- Work within the TLD sales teams, to support our partner dealers, drive sales, and long-term account goals that are in line with the company vision and values.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Develop and increase sales revenues to meet or exceed assigned sales goal targets.
- Create account strategies; maintain regular dealer visits and perform administrative responsibilities to ensure the highest level of customer service satisfaction.
- Assist our dealers with organizational and sales skills.
- Keep current with new products, services and other industry related general information, such as competitive activity within the territory and industry.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- 5 or more years’ experience in retail or wholesale sales.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel.
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with our dealers.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
- A self-starter that consistently delivers results.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Passionate Moto enthusiast.
- Knowledge or experience in the Moto industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.