Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an Order Packer. The Order Packer is responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pick, pull, scan, pack, process, ship).
- Double check orders via the RF scan gun.
- Package product neatly while protecting fragile goods.
- Process shipments using the correct shipment method provided by the customer.
- Process returns daily.
- Fill out accountability worksheet.
- Process will calls for showroom customers.
- Receive and maintain warehouse stock products (pick, unload trucks, label, store, transfer inventory).
- Maintain correct inventory levels (cycle count, transfer product, pick, and label).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete inventory logs.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide a great customer experience with packaging and fulfilling orders to the highest standard.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to calculate figures.
- Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Moto industry.
- Regularly required to stand while performing job duties.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Reach with arms.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.