Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Lead Designer / Graphic Developer for TLD Street Helmet Category. This position will be instrumental with leading the design and graphic development for the TROY LEE DESIGNS X SHARK product lines as well as be the main graphic development liaison between TLD, Shark Helmets, SFPC, and ACS manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Create and provide TLD X Shark proprietary graphics for the TLD X SHARK product lines that differentiates this product from the competition and establishes a leading graphic position for the product line to meet the category objectives.
- Bring to market innovative design concepts that allow TLD X SHARK to be a leader in graphic and aesthetic innovation.
- Collaborate with TLD Design teams within all categories to ensure brand alignment, authenticity, and market relevant design direction for all categories.
- Communicate and partner with Shark product design teams to ensure graphic direction is applicable and executable for commercialization.
- Primary lead with execution of Graphic Technical Packages and ensure packages are completed to meet product quality requirements, calendar milestones, and product objectives.
- Provide graphic needs for trims, packaging, and all related materials that accompany helmet product line requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years of design related experience.
- Strong graphic design & color sense.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Able to accurately generate technical documentation.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment to meet objectives within set timelines.
- In depth knowledge of product construction, manufacturing, product specification, and packaging.
- Proficient in producing complete tech packs in Illustrator format.
- Knowledge of apparel product development procedures and industry standards.
- Must be skilled on a Mac platform with Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of teams.
- Attention to detail, well organized, and calendar driven.
- Excellent time management skills are necessary with superb organization.
- Understanding of fit, pattern making, and grading is also a plus.
- Previous work experience in action sports apparel market is a plus.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.