Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Senior Designer for Bike Apparel and Accessories. The Senior Designer for Bike Apparel and Accessories will drive all aspects of the design process for TLD bike apparel and collaborate with the TLD Design Director from inception through buy ready completion. This position is responsible for creating an innovative and proprietary apparel and accessory product line that will differentiate itself in the mountain bike market and create an incremental growth opportunity for the TLD brand.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Lead all design aspects for introduction of all new apparel product line for bike, which will be released in 2022.
- Partner with Design Director and Bike Category PM, in establishing a proprietary design strategy with direction and design language for the entire product line, in order to create a proprietary position and maximize commercial opportunity.
- Full execution of transformation from product line direction into technical designs for entire product line.
- Partner with the development team on full execution of the product development process from start to final buy ready status.
- Work alongside TLD design teams in protection and helmets to ensure product line includes key TLD DNA ingredients.
- Work with PLM’s on product line strategy specific to architecture, pricing strategies, and profitability targets to ensure strong revenue and gross margin targets.
- Work closely with supply chain on product development, raw material development, testing, R&D requirements, etc.
- Work with key athletes on product development and testing to ensure product meets all expected requirements.
- Assist in leading product meetings at all stages from product creation through go to market.
- 5-7 years’ plus of bike specific apparel design.
- Significant knowledge of Cut & Sew as well as fabric technologies.
- Significant knowledge, involvement, and understanding of the mountain bike market.
- Significant knowledge and usage of design software such as Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design.
- Excellent knowledge on completion of construction documentation specific to design.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.