Troy Lee Designs, the leading brand in Off-Road Moto and MTB gear, protection, and accessories, is looking for an energetic, outgoing Retail Sales Lead who has proven sales leadership to fill a key position in our showroom floor at our Corona headquarters. As a Retail Sales Lead, you will be responsible for managing the success of the store. You will be accountable for ensuring friendly, enthusiastic customer service with superior product knowledge, while meeting, exceeding, and driving sales goals.
As a Retail Sales Lead, you will be proficient in managing store operations, which include opening and closing the store, administering returns, and performance metrics and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Educating customers about the Troy Lee Designs product line, brand, and history.
- Understanding of all store operational tasks.
- Stay up to date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales, and company-wide events to keep customers informed.
- Open and close store based on store schedule.
- Maintain store aesthetics by keeping the store clean, stocking, and organizing.
- Process retail transactions using NetSuite POS/ERP accounting software system.
- Process end of day paperwork.
- Achieve daily sales objectives.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
- A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Sitting/standing (8) hours per day using full range of physical motions associated with general labor work throughout the workday.
- Reach with arms.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Manual lifting and maneuvering up to (40) forty pounds.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- NetSuite Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
- Knowledge or experience in outdoor/action sports related industries.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.