Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Product Compliance Specialist. The Product Compliance Specialist will be responsible for assessing product, compliance, product testing & certification, and developing compliance management strategies for TLD.
- Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
- Coordinate and manage product testing with third-party labs.
- Support departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Conduct production batch testing and recording.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, policies, and completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Complies with global, regional, federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhance organization compliance reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 2+ years’ experience as an apparel/sporting goods or similar industry in compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Research skills.
- Reporting research results.
- Analyzing information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedures, and regulations.
- Knowledge of International regulations.
- Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry
- Job Benefits
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.