Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Paint Prep to join our team. The position will be responsible for sanding and masking various paint projects, reassembling paint projects, maintaining the paint booth, and assisting within the Custom Paint Department as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Disassemble, remove, and store components from helmets/projects.
- Mask helmets and other various projects using tape and masking material in preparation for painting.
- Sand helmets and other various projects in preparation for painting.
- Reassembly upon completion of paint.
- General shop up-keep.
- Ability to use and/or operate basic hand tools (manual and power-driven).
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Ability and willingness to follow direction and be a team player.
- Ability to work independently as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Sitting/standing (8) hours per day using full range of physical motions associated with general labor work throughout the work day.
- Manual lifting and maneuvering up to 40 pounds.
- May be exposed to loud noises and various materials.
What We Offer You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.