Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Moto Activation Manager. The Moto Activation Manager will be responsible for supporting athletes, supporting social media, and supporting the Moto & Off-Road marketing as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Manage Digital media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Responsible for activation calendar.
- High level involvement with TLD Pro & Amateur athletes in all Moto disciplines.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Work with Marketing Director & Marketing Coordinator to help coordinate product releases (GTM’S).
- Digital Media Strategy for GTM
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to ensure all TLD partners receive GTM collateral.
- Media –Work with media to obtain greater brand exposure.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to make sure editorial staff receives gear (customized when necessary).
- Ensure that TLD riders get abundant media coverage to further promote the brand.
- Events – Lead MX Event Activation
- Manage & evaluate MX amateur athlete sponsorship program.
- Lead In-Store Activations
Domestic Travel To Key Markets For Events & To Represent TLD:
- AMA SX & MX Events: select rounds
- Amateur MX Events: select rounds
- Local MX Events (as needed)
- 2+ years’ action sports marketing experience
- Experience with Moto industry
- Experience with Athlete Management
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.