Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an International Sales Coordinator. The International Sales Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the International Sales Manager and Global Sales Director and will be a liaison between other departments such as Marketing, Operations, Accounting, and Merchandising. This role will be responsible for all sales administrative details within the International Sales department.
This role will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaining high customer satisfaction by acting as a liaison to the Sales Team and B2B customers, providing product and service information, resolving any problems, and supporting the International Sales Team with daily tasks, shipments of orders, returns and special handling requests. This position will need to work closely with Merchandising on WIP reports, factories on shipping documents, and Accounting on payment.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Coordinate Payments for US and Drop ship orders for prepaid customers.
- Track warranty credits.
- Track growth rebate credits
- Track Marketing co-op dollars.
- Manage inventory updates (part number changes and dropped products).
- Manage communication of all dates associated with drop ship orders (XF Date, ETD, ETA, and GTM).
- Review all drop ship pricing and order forms.
- Upload drop ship orders into NetSuite.
- Communicate drop ship and USA order confirmations with international customers.
- Communicate bike and moto collection booking information.
- Maintain detailed sales records on all international customers.
- Provide logistics team with distributor shipping information.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of prior customer service and international sales experience.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different situations and personalities.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Previous work experience in action sports a plus.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.