Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is seeking a career minded, self-motivated, experienced person for an in-house sales/territory manager position. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of both motorcycle and bicycle industry apparel markets, its dealers, and sales channels. This is a full-time position in Corona, CA, reporting to Moto Sales Director.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Manage Sales Territories
- Sell to a select territory of dealers, providing excellent customer service and exhibiting strong sales skills.
- Identify new business opportunities and make contact with prospective customers.
- Assist dealers with inventory analysis and make suggestions for improving inventory.
- Act as contact and resource for warranty issues, technical questions, and other issues.
- Manage and maintain regular contact with Outside Independent Sales Representatives assigned to territory and work together to resolve dealer issues and improve sales.
- Must have 3 years of experience working in the Bicycle or Powersports industry.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas as needed.
- Proficient knowledge of NetSuite systems/software or another CRM system.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.