Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the marketing team, creating strong designs, and providing creative ideas for an amazing brand experience. This role is also responsible for driving TLD’s brand to the next level through visual content including email blasts, social media assets, print ads, and website graphic design. The Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Marketing in Corona, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Support Sr. Graphic Designer(s) in various marketing projects
- Maintain brand standards and style guides
- Create graphics assets in a very technical environment
- Graphic Design across all media (digital, print, web)
- Product photography and photo retouching
- Coordinate any third-party marketing services
- Manage execution of projects with vendors
- Design and build social media collateral
- 3+ years’ experience working in graphic design, marketing, branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in typography
- Proficient in layout design
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Strong Portfolio
• Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.