Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the marketing & digital team, creating strong digital designs for an amazing brand experience. This role is also responsible for helping drive TLD’s brand to the next level through visual content including email blasts, digital content, social media, and website design. The Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Marketing in Corona, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Collaborate with the marketing, design, and sales teams to drive the TLD brand.
- Collaborate with different external partners to develop designs that are innovative and creative.
- Develop and deliver creative content across all digital channels.
- Maintain calendar deadlines for each campaign and season.
- 3+ years’ experience working in graphic design, marketing, branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in typography
- Proficient in layout design
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Strong Portfolio
- Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.