Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator. The E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the US and Canadian Shopify sites as well as the TLD Amazon Marketplace. The Coordinator will ensure timely execution of campaigns, product launches, and product page creation. The Coordinator will work closely with the Digital team and Global E-Commerce Manager to support in the growth and development of the direct-to-consumer business.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Create and merchandise products to distribute to the TLD sites and Amazon Marketplace in the US and Canada.
- Update and manage all sections of the TLD sites including product and collection pages, blog, Inside TLD, paint, athlete, and team pages.
- Execute campaigns and promotions on web sites.
- Ensure product accuracy on the web site.
- Collaborate with our outside developers and partners.
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute plans.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Track, manage, and report on digital inventory.
- Plan and manage E-Commerce inventory and monthly forecasting and reporting in collaboration with the logistics and supply team.
- Maintain sales KPI’s.
- Proactive and team oriented, will be working cross-functionally.
- Assist Digital Team where necessary.
- Manage site KPI’s and analytics.
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in an E-Commerce environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with a variety of teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Attention to detail, well organized, and calendar driven.
- Excellent time management skills are necessary with superb organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Shopify Plus and NetSuite ERP.
- Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!