Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Digital Copywriter and Merchandiser to create digital copy for all of TLD’s digital properties and to maintain overall site and product presentation.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Responsible for digital copywriting projects related to the consumer, online partners, b2b, and Amazon digital presence.
- Take input from the internal merchandising, creative, and design team to write inspiring, unique, accurate, and helpful product descriptions and page copy for TLD products.
- Seek input from TLD dealers and customers to create merchandising copy that resonates with current and potential customers with a strong SEO component.
- Research of industry trends and the creation of relevant copy appropriate for the TLD brand.
- Strong understanding of different customer personas within bicycle and motocross segments.
- Creates editorial blog content for product information, race results, and other TLD related posts.
- Maintains overall site presentation, including site banners, category landing pages, and overall product presentation.
- Coordinates with relevant teams on GTM strategies and other releases.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience.
- Editorial and/or copywriting experience within the bicycle and motorcycle industry is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and being comfortable communicating with the internal team and external stakeholders.
- Solid background developing creative written concepts and working with product designers and merchandisers.
- Understanding of basic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and how to write content that will improve Google rank for TLD website pages.
- Demonstrated understanding of mountain bike, motocross, and motorcycle activities and gear as well as Troy Lee Designs’ customer base, products, and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven attention to detail; limited oversight required before digital copy can be posted.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Shopify or other ecommerce platforms.
- Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
*Send Resume and Portfolio/Examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.