Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an energetic and qualified Customer Service Representative/Order Processing Specialist to join our team. In this role you will be driving the North American SHARK Helmets business “under TLD.” This is a TLD role that will be supporting the SHARK Helmets brand. Primary responsibilities are to facilitate requests for information, quotes, and process all incoming orders. Requests include but are not limited to product information, account changes, quotes, and orders.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and follow up as necessary to ensure we are providing exceptional service.
- Ensure all daily deadlines, shipping cutoff times, etc. are met.
- Track orders and provide order confirmations to customers.
- Take actions to drive resolution of outstanding PO and quote issues.
- Mitigate customer disputes and process orders.
- Organize/file claim documents from customers and carriers.
- Respond to customer order questions.
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements.
- Create Report Monthly & Quarterly Reports.
- Support Month and Quarter close activities.
- Support ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or office experience.
- Experience processing or entering orders.
- Basic knowledge of NetSuite, Shopify, Quickbooks and/or Acctivate is a plus.
- Ability to keep organized and prioritize tasks efficiently.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.