Ready to take your technician career to the next level? We are seeking an experienced technician/mechanic to work on ATV, SXS, motorcycles. We need your skills to meet our growing demand. We’re Southeast Michigan’s fastest growing dealer featuring brands like Honda, KTM & Husqvarna. Compensation is highly competitive for this position.
Our dealership is family owned under new ownership since 2020 and boasts some of the highest customer reviews in the area. We’re extremely passionate about the products we sell and our reputation in our community. Our service shop features several new renovations and air conditioning in the summer!
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years work experience and can earn a higher wage if you already have OEM/Factory training (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Polaris, etc.).
Competitive pay, relocation assistance AND a signing bonus available to qualified candidates!
Job Type: Full-time
- 3+ years experience as a full-time motorcycle, powersports, watersports, snowsports, automotive or small engine mechanic
- Factory training certification from a relevant OEM is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement (can be applied for if hired)
- Mechanic’s license (can be applied for if hired)
- Able to balance and push 500lb. motorcycles
- Must have own tools (factory special tools provided)
- Able to move easily around a motorcycle, as some repairs are in difficult places
- Dependable and self-motivated
Automotive technicians with similar experience may also be considered.
Experience working in tractors desired but not required.
Flexible work hours may be considered after 90 days of employment.
- Healthcare & Dental, (Vision and 401k coming 2023)
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Employee discount programs
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Mechanic Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Motorcycle License (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Certified in an OEM technical program (Preferred)